The Medical Centre is very happy to introduce three new faces who have joined the Centre over the last few months:
- Dr Emma Polkinghorne joined the Centre in July and is now working Tuesday afternoons and all day Fridays. Emma is a locally based GP and has a special interest in paediatrics and women’s health and welcomes new patient bookings.
- Claire Pyper also started with us in July and is our new Practice Nurse, working very closely with Vanessa Page our RN/Nurse Practitioner. Claire will be assisting our patients with their Care Plans and Health Assessments as well as assisting the GPs during procedures and with wound care.
- Emma Atkin started in June as the new Practice Manager. Emma has worked in the Albury Wodonga Medical Industry for many years now, spending the last eleven years running an Albury Surgeon’s medical rooms and for 8 years prior to that a Wodonga Based General Practice. She welcomes any enquiries or feedback with regards to the medical centre to : email@example.com.
We were very sad to say goodbye to Dr Alex Maslen last week. Alex has completed her locum tenure at Yack Health and now returns to her post at Defence Health. She has been a wonderful asset to the Medical Centre Team and will be sadly missed.
The Medical Centre is still open and taking both face-to-face and telephone appointments. We do thank all our patients for their cooperation with our COVID safety which includes:
- Not attending the Centre if you have travelled to Melbourne or a known COVID hot spot in the last 2 weeks.
- Not attending the Centre if you are displaying any COVID symptoms at all.
- Answering a few safety questions and having your temperature tested when you attend for your appointment.
- Wearing a facial mask for the duration of your visit to our Centre.