at Yackandandah Health
Yackandandah Health provides an opportunity for varied and rewarding work across a range of disciplines: aged care, early years learning, medical and primary health services, and intergenerational roles.
Employment varies in opportunity and frequency and covers full-time, part-time, casual, permanent and fixed term roles.
We offer a commitment to personal and professional development and the chance to work in an environment which is friendly and people focused.
Yackandandah Health is committed to providing a safe work environment and supports the ongoing professional development for our staff through regular in-services, education and scholarship opportunities.
Organisation: Little Yacks Learning Years
Closing date: 20/08/2021
Primary role: Diploma Qualified Educator
Position type: Full Time
About the Centre/Service
Little Yacks Learning Years (LYLY) caters for children from 6 weeks to 5 years of age. We have a licence for 44 children.
LYLY is a not-for-profit organisation nestled in the beautiful township of Yackandandah. It is positioned in an intergenerational space comprising an aged-care home, medical centre, care sanctuary and Little Yacks educational service. Our unique service provides opportunities for collaboration between these spaces offering enriching intergenerational experiences for all those who meet under the Yackandandah Health umbrella.
Position: Diploma Qualified Educator
A Diploma Qualified Educator is required to join our team on a full-time basis.
The educator’s role include:
- Implementation of the educational program
- Nuilding positive relationships with children, families and the Yackandandah Health community
- Maintaining written documentation as required
- Working in line with LYLY’s code of conduct and philosophy
- Opportunities for career progression
- Highly supportive working environment and management team
- Flexible work to suit your lifestyle
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Access to discounted childcare fees
- Hourly rate and hours per week negotiable for right applicant
- A mentoring program
Children’s Services Award 2010
WWCC, Police Check, First Aid, Anaphylaxis Training, Asthma Training and knowledge of Child Safe Standards.
- An understanding of the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) for early childhood educators
- An understanding of the Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Framework (VEYLDF)
- Experience working within a long day setting is preferred but not essential
Director of Little Yacks Learning Years
Application Process: Please forward a copy of your current CV and cover letter to the email address provided.
Yackandandah Health Aged Care Services is seeking experienced Personal Carers, Registered Nurses and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses who are passionate about giving our Aged Care residents dedicated care, always placing the individual first.
We offer generous salary packaging entitlements, a commitment to personal and professional development and the chance to work in an environment which is friendly, flexible and people focused.
Casual and part-time roles are now available for:
Part Time & Casual
Part Time & Casual
Endorsed Enrolled Nurses
Part Time & Casual
If your care philosophy aligns with our values, we would welcome your application.
Applications forwarded to:
For more information about this role please call the Care Manager on 02 6028 0100.
Part Time & Casual Positions
Yackandandah Health is looking for caring, motivated and efficient people with a genuine interest in providing a clean, safe environment for elderly people, with the flexibility to pick up extra shifts as needed.
You will need to have a willingness to work within and understand the requirements for Accreditation for Aged Care Standards and ACHS with an appreciation for the knowledge and understanding of environmental, housekeeping/cleaning standards required for Aged Care and Acute facilities.
All applicants are required to have a current National Police Check.
Post: 20 Isaacs Avenue, Yackandandah VIC
Phone: 02 6028 0100
Yackandandah Health is a community owned organisation that pursues innovative, inclusive approaches to meet the needs of our community.
- A Current National Police Check
- Commercial Cookery Certificate Food Safety Certificate
- Flexibility to pick up extra shifts as needed. Primarily holiday/sick leave relief, with some permanent shifts
- Knowledge and understanding of standards required for Aged care Facilities, and/or previous aged care experience
- Caring, motivated and efficient person with a genuine interest in caring for elderly people.
- Ability to work within specific time parameters
- Food Safety Supervisor Certificate
- Preparation of meals for a minimum of 80 residents.
- Keep all work areas tidy
- Observe Infection Control Guidelines e.g Standard and Additional Body Substance Precautions and OH&S Regulations throughout your shift
- Utilize resources in an efficient and cost-effective manner
On the job training will be provided.
All new employees to Yackandandah Health are required to provide a current National Police Check and/or a Working with Children’s check.
If you are interested in working in our vibrant community please contact us today.